Sherry Netherland is the owner of the Furry Arms hotel on Sesame Street. No matter what, she always wants to make her guests happy, even if they want raw fish delivered to their room or fifteen elephants rampaging through the lobby. According to the Sesame Street Unpaved book, she rules with "an iron fist, a heart of gold, and a brain of oatmeal".
Her name is a reference to the Sherry-Netherland Hotel in New York City.
Illustrations from the beauty parlor book were reused in the 2007 Sesame Street Musical Pop-Up Treasury, which still pictures Sherry, nine years after her last appearance in the show, sitting hopefully in her chair at the beauty parlor.
- Around the Corner on Sesame Street (1994)
- Baby Natasha in "Say Cheese!" (1994)
- Elmo's Lift-and-Peek Around the Corner Book (1996)
- Rise and Shine! (1996; reworked as Up, Up, Up! in 2011)
- Which Witch is Which? (1996)
- The Sesame Street Word Book (1998)
- The Furry Arms Hotel (2001)
- Sesame Street House of Beauty (2001)
- Sesame Street Musical Pop-Up Treasury (2007)