Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cat no.||2432 145|
Sesamstrasse (Sesame Street) is a Sesamstrasse soundtrack album produced in Germany. It compiles songs and sketches, using the original voice track from the show, including dubbed voices for Bob and Susan. The German street scenes, and related human cast, would not arrive until 1977. This album was also released as a cassette.
- * Tracks were first used on the Sesamstrasse Buch und Schallplatte record.
- Der, Die, Das (Sesamstrasse Theme) - Children's choir and orchestra
- Grobi als Telefon (literally 'Grover the Thelephone' - Grover and a boy *
- Das Regenlied (The Rainsong) + Oscar the Grouch and Bob *
- Krümel lebt Diät (literally 'Cookie goes on a diet'; Cookie Monster's diet) - Ernie, Cookie Monster and Grover
- Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz (ABC-DEF-GHI) - Big Bird and Susan
- Quietsche-Entchen (Rubber Duckie) - Ernie
- Monstergebrüll und Tierstimmen (Monsterroar and Animalsounds) - Cookie Monster and Herry Monster *
- Seid ihr Grimmig? (Are you Grouchy?) _ Oscar the Grouch and Kids *
- Eine Merkwürdige Geschichte (An Odd Story) - Ernie and visitor
- Körperteile (Bodyparts) - Kermit and Professor Hastings
- Verkäufer bietet eine "8" an (literally 'Salesman offers an "8"'; Would You Like to Buy an 8?) - Ernie and Lefty
- Hätt' ich dich heut' erwartet (If I Knew You Were Coming I'd've Baked a Cake) - Ernie and Cookie Monster
- Gerd Duwner as Ernie
- Alexander Welbat as Krümelmonster (Cookie Monster)
- Jochen Sehrndt as Herry Monster
- Gottfried Kramer as Oskar (Oscar the Grouch)
- Wolfgang Draeger as Bibo (Big Bird)
- Karl-Ulrich Meves as Grobi (Grover)
- Christa Berndl as Susanne (Susan)
- Lutz Mackensy as Bob
- Reiner Bronnecke as Schlemihl (Lefty) and visitor