|Air date||July 1969|
|Sponsors||D, R, W, 2, 3|
- "There's Something Wrong" (Foot & Car)
- Cartoon: "1 2 Erase My Shoe" -- A boy counts to 10 and erases objects.
- "Three Song (Song of Three)"
- Film: Hands build things out of triangles and squares while off-screen kids' voices try to figure out what the constructions will be.
- Hi-Cam: Ball
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Zoo Birds
- Cartoon: "Egg Chant": A girl skips rope as a boy sits with an egg on his knee. They recite an alphabet poem together. The egg hatches and a dancing lizard emerges.
- Everybody Dance
- Cartoon: "The D Commercial:" Two boys notice a D, saying it looks fat. A resonant voice (Gary Owens) informs them that it's the letter D. This leads to a jazzy story about a dog who digs for dice, wins a duck, and buys a dinosaur with a dime. Moral: "If you dig a dinosaur, drop your duck for a dime."
- Cartoon: A small man and his assistant, Dudley, attempt to demonstrate both the capital and lower-case letter D.
- Bert and Ernie attempt to fix their television when it keeps repeating the letter "D" over and over again. Once it is fixed, the TV drones "R" again and again.
- James Earl Jones demonstrates "big" and "bigger."
- Film: Sounds in the country and the city.
- Magician James Randi demonstrates a rope trick.
- Film: A group of kids play follow the leader and go over, around and through various obstacles, but one of them takes a while to catch on.
- Ernie paints a portrait of the letter "W."
- The Man from Alphabet: "Read All About It" (Newspapers)
- Buddy and Jim: Umbrellas
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Sesame Street Test Show 4||Episode 0001|