Sesame Street Pop Up Tour: F is for Friends is a live Sesame Street touring show visiting shopping malls in ten US cities in spring 2018. This is the second live touring show sponsored by Sesame Workshop and HBO, following 2017's K is for Kindness Tour.
The tour features walk-around versions of Elmo and Abby Cadabby performing a live 15-minute show about being friends with people who are different than you, whether it's a monster, a fairy or a human child. After the show, there are meet and greets with Abby and Elmo, as well as photo ops at Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck, a library reading corner and an interactive digital station.
In addition to the ten mall appearances, the show will also visit community organizations, childcare centers and family shelters.
The show is directed by Jason Murphy.
- Feb 3: Seattle, Alderwood Mall
- Feb 10: Philadelphia, Neshaminy Mall
- Feb 17: San Francisco, Stonestown Galleria
- Feb 24: Los Angeles, Northridge Fashion Center
- Mar 3: Las Vegas, Fashion Show
- Apr 14: Denver, Southwest Plaza
- Apr 21: Dallas, The Parks at Arlington
- Apr 28: Chicago, Northbrook Court
- May 5: Miami, Pembroke Lakes Mall
- May 12: Atlanta, North Point Mall