Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sesame Street Magazine (September 2008)
- Sesame Street Mini-Poster: Ernie and Bert "Here are things to do as you sit, stroll, or run."
- Elmo's Exciting Day, illustrated by Maggie Swanson.
- Skip to School, poem by Anna Prokos.
- Excellent Eats, poem by Beth Sharkey, illustration by Nadine Westcott.
- Let E! Entertain You, Guy Smiley hosts the Letter E! Network, programs "Stand by E", "E-vita" with the song "Don't Cry for E, Argentina", "Catch E if You Can", "It's Good to Be E.", and the Double-E Feature; illustration by Ron Zalme.
- Elmo's World of Libraries, illustration by Joe Mathieu.
- Sesame Safari: Birds With Words, parrots; special thanks to Dr. Irene Pepperberg and Arlene Levin-Rowe of The Alex Foundation, photos by Jenny Pegg and Arlene Levin-Rowe.
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Happy, Healthy, Ready for School: Good Night, Good Morning, with Elmo and Louie
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|August 2008||October 2008|