Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
September 2005: This is an issue about artistry and color. David Dees, Stef de Reuver, Monica Wellington, Karen Katz, Sue Diccicco, Joe Mathieu and Bob Berry all provide illustrations for this issue. This issue also features original or modified artwork from the artists Andy Warhol and Claude Monet. Leslie Kimmelman provided story and poem content for this issue. This issue is brought to you by the letter C and the number 7.
- Color My World
- Colorful Canvas
- Cloud Collage
- Elmo's World: Mr. Noodle's Doodles
- Play With Me Sesame: Heart to Art
- Willy-Nilly Water Lillies
- It Is I, Grover
- Sesame Safari (animal photo feature) - Cranes with Zoe
- Dragon Tales --- School in the Sky Mural
- Happy Healthy Monsters Calendar
- Big Bird's Fridge
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|August 2005||October 2005|