October 2004: "A Window to the World" is the theme for this issue of the magazine. This issue of the magazine is specially designed to introduce readers to international Sesame Street productions. Global Grover is the readers' guide to help them see the view beyond their backyard. Ernie Kwiat, Cynthia Jabar, Christopher Corr, Anita Shevett, Steve Shevett, Dagmar Fehlau, Stef de Reuver, Joe Ewers, Paul Meisel, Colleen Pidel and Bob Berry provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Elmo and Grover say "Hello, world!"
- There's No Place Like Home
- 4 for Dinner
- M - Mariachi Music with Big Bird and Abelardo
- Proud as a Peacock with Zoe and Ziao Mei Zi
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips with Ernie and his friends from Sesamstraat
- Grouch Reunion - Pullout Poster celebrating National Grouch Day
- Elmo's World of Crafts
- Sesame Safari - Australian Animals
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Dragon Tales - Boo Who? - Costumes for Halloween
- Global Grover Calendar - October 2004 - Italy
- Where in the World?
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|September 2004||November 2004|