Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
November 2004: This issue celebrates 35 years of Sesame Street. It invites readers to join the celebration. Joel Schick, David Dees, Tom Brannon, Stef de Reuver, Ernie Kwiat, Tom Leigh, Donna Reynolds and Colleen Pidel provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Big Bird's Neighbors
- The Street We Live On
- You Gotta Have Friends!
- F - Me Feel Full
- 3 - A Game of 3
- Grover at Your Service
- Sing-a-Ding-Ding - Pullout Poster with Prairie Dawn, Bert and Ernie
- Join the Club - Birdketeer / Grouchketeer - Color in Big Bird and Oscar
- Elmo's World of Sunny Days
- Sesame Safari - Cassowaries
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Global Grover Calendar - November 2004 - Sesame Street - Home Sweet Home
- We're Thankful
Note: As this issue celebrates the anniversary of Sesame Street, the normal Dragon Tales content is absent.
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|October 2004||December 2004 - January 2005|