May 2004: "Get Your Feet in Gear!" urges this issue of the magazine, filled with activities designed to get kids moving on their feet. The activities are meant to develop physical, cognitive and social abilities, all to help children prepare for school. Joel Schick, Cathy Law, Richard Brown, Ernie Kwiat, Christine Schneider, Stef de Reuver, Yuri Salzman and Colleen Pidel. provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove, Elmo's World: Dancing and Ballerina Zoe, all with photos by John E. Barrett.
- Elmo Plays "This Little Piggy" With His Friend Jake
- The Feet on the Street
- Elmo's World of Busy Feet
- 12 - Measuring Rules!
- J - Jumpin' Jelly Beans!
- Come and Meet... Our Dancing Feet Pullout Poster with Elmo and Zoe
- Play with Me Sesame - Sock It to Me!
- Sesame Safari - Blue-Footed Boobies
- A Mouse House
- Dragon Tales - On the Way to Mother's Day
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Global Grover Calendar - May 2004 - China
- Global Thingy - If the Shoe Fits
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|April 2004||July 2004|