Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
February 2003: An issue focused on wintry weather. Celebrates everything from playing out in the snow to making Valentines. The opening notes mention Elmo's birthday and provide a brief history of the work of Kevin Clash. David Dees, Stef de Reuver, Maggie Swanson, Sue DiCicco, Ernie Kwiat, Mary Beth Nelson, Joe Ewers, Donna Reynolds, Lizzy Rockwell, Colleen Pidel and Bob Berry provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Ernie, Big Bird and Elmo Go Out in the Snow
- Snowy Day
- Perfect Day for a Picnic
- Play With Me Sesame - You're Cold! You're Hot!
- Elmo's World of Winter Weather
- Pin the Cookie on the Snowman Pullout Poster with Cookie Monster
- 6 - Sneezes and Wheezes
- V - Vincent and Vanessa are Making Very Fine Valentines
- Sesame Safari - Animals in Winter
- Dragon Tales - Shake Your Dragon Tail Cut-Out Board Game
- Big Bird's Fridge
- February 2003 Calendar - Ernie says "Hello from Russia"
- Hide-and-Seek - Find Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|Dec 2002 / Jan 2003||March 2003|