December 2003 and January 2004: "Memory Games" and multicultural celebrations are the theme for this holiday issue of the magazine. Stef de Reuver, Karen Katz, Maggie Swanson, Joe Mathieu, Cynthia Jabar, Donna Reynolds, Mc Neel Studio, The Thompson Brothers, Colleen Pidel and Ajin provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Big Bird and Abelardo
- Home for the Holidays
- Happy Winter!
- Elmo's World of Lights
- Play With Me Sesame --- Jingle Bells
- Global Greetings --- Global Grover Pullout Poster
- Sesame Safari --- Dogs
- Y - Y Family Yawns, with Cookie Monster
- Dragon Tales - Bright Badges (Sharing with Others) (art: Thompson Brothers)
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Global Grover Calendar - December 2003 - Alaska and January 2004 - Hawaii
- King for a Day with Ernie and Rosita
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|November 2003||February 2004|