December 2002 and January 2003: Family communication is the focus for this holiday issue of the magazine. Ernie Kwiat, Joe Ewers, Lydia Monks, Stef de Reuver, David Dees, Joel Schick, Maya Gohill and Art Mawhinney provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Elmo --- Communication with Alice Walker
- Big Bird and Granny Bird - From Me to You Story
- Elmo's World of Computers
- T - Everybody's Talking at Tabitha's T Party
- 4 - The Festivities of 4
- From Our Honks to Yours - Music Works Pullout Poster
- Play With Me Sesame --- Telephone Game
- The Writing on the Wall with Snuffy
- Sesame Safari - Animal Communication
- Dragon Tales - Rockin' New Year's Eve
- Big Bird's Fridge
- December 2002 - Sugarplum Zoe and January 2003 - Grover Calendars
- You Don't Say!
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|November 2002||February 2003|