Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
August 2005: This is an issue about positional concepts, i.e. up, down, under over and through. Ron Zalme, David Dees, Maggie Swanson, Linda Solovic, Jerry Smath, Tom Cushwa, Tom Leigh and Colleen Pidel all provided illustrations for this issue. Leslie Kimmelman and Mary Buri provided story and poem content for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Fun... Any Which Way with Zoe and Elmo
- Do the LIMBO!
- Baby Bear Went Over the Mountain
- Wet 'n' Wild
- Pizza to Go
- Elmo's World of Up and Down
- Play With Me Sesame --- Nursery Rhyme Theater
- Sesame Safari (animal photo feature) --- Burrowing Animals
- Dragon Tales --- A-maze-ing Race!
- Happy Healthy Monsters Calendar --- August 2005
- Big Bird's Fridge
- What Floats Your Boat? with Big Bird
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|July 2005||September 2005|