Aug 2004: "Are We There Yet?" is an oft-asked question by children. In this issue of Sesame Street Magazine, trips and travels are explored. It shows how one can have a journey even close to home. Joel Schick, Maggie Swanson, Ernie Kwiat, Ilene Richard, Mary Beth Nelson, Clive Scruton, Tom Leigh, Colleen Pidel, David Dees, Colleen Pidel and Bob Berry. provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Big Bird Goes Visiting
- Let's Take a Trip!
- Fun at the Fair
- 9 - Dine With 9
- P - Play Pretend!
- Elmo's World of Aquariums
- Super Sunny Days Pullout Poster with Ernie and the Twiddlebugs
- Sesame Safari - Manatees
- Play With Me Sesame - Monster Museum
- Dragon Tales - Summer Showtime
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Global Grover Calendar - August 2004 - Denmark
- Global Thingy - A Place to Play
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|July 2004||September 2004|