August 2003: Superkids! --- an issue focused on healthy habits to help kids feel super. Richard Termine, Maggie Swanson, Monica Wellington, Joe Ewers, Joe Mathieu and Colleen Pidel provided illustrations for this issue. This issue also includes content from Sesame Street Sign Language ABC with Linda Bove.
- Big Bird and His Friends Play Outside
- How We Stay Healthy... Head to Toe
- Play With Me Sesame - Groove With Grover
- Shape Up!
- Z - Zippity-zooming!
- 5 - 5 Feels Fine
- Healthy Me ABCs Pullout Poster
- Elmo's World of Bananas
- Sesame Safari - Veterinarians
- Dragon Tales - Summer Sun Days
- Big Bird's Fridge
- Global Grover Calendar - August 2003 - Mexico
- Global Thingy - Meet Global Thingy and Friends Maze
Note: This was the first appearance of Global Thingy content within Sesame Street Magazine.
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|June / July 2003||September 2003|