Sesame Street Beginnings: Talk, Read, Write! is an educational resource video produced by Sesame Workshop with sponsorship by Prudential. The video was released in the spring of 2003. A Spanish dub of the program, "Hablar, Leer, Escribir", is also included on the video.
The resource video is targeted at adults and gives information on fun ways to support preschoolers' literacy development with easy everyday activities.
- Elmo, Telly, Rosita, Dalia, The King of Reading and Writing, The Oinker Sisters, Papa Bear, Baby Bear, Anything Muppets, Herry Monster, Ingrid, Merry Monster, Googel, Narf, Phoebe, Mel, Frazzle
- Produced By: Joseph Pipher
- Co-Producer: Kevin Clash
- Written By: Annie Evans
- Directed By: Ken Diego
- Starring The Muppets of Sesame Street:
- With Muppet Performers:
- Oinker Sisters: Ivy Austin, Angela Cappelli, Annette Sanders
- Music Composed and Arranged By: Christopher Cerf