SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is a family entertainment, amusement park, and attraction company headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Formerly a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch, the company was sold in 2009 and became a publicly traded company in 2012.
Parks with Sesame Street attractions
- Adventure Island – Tampa, Florida
- Aquatica Orlando – Orlando, Florida
- Aquatica San Antonio – San Antonio, Texas
- Aquatica San Diego – Chula Vista, California
- Discovery Cove – Orlando, Florida
- Water Country USA – Williamsburg, Virginia