A list of productions with involvement from the Muppets, The Jim Henson Company, or Sesame Street where the distribution rights are owned by other companies (though Sesame Workshop or The Jim Henson Company may have produced the productions or own some rights to the productions themselves). This list does not include Muppet guest appearances on TV shows, most of which are owned by other companies.
During the time when The Jim Henson Company owned the Muppets, the Muppets often appeared in productions that were distributed by other companies, though Henson produced them. Following the sale to The Walt Disney Company, pretty much every Muppet production (except for guest appearances) have been distributed by Disney.
- The Muppets Take Manhattan
- Muppets from Space
- Kermit's Swamp Years
- It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
- Out to Lunch (owned by ABC)
- A Special Sesame Street Christmas (owned by Bob Banner Productions)
- Sesame Street Presents Follow That Bird (owned by Warner Bros.)
- Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting (owned by The Jim Henson Company)
- The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland (owned by Columbia Pictures)