San Diego Comic-Con is a multigenre fan convention held annually in San Diego, California.
- To promote Kermit's Swamp Years, Jim Lewis Mike Polis and Victor Yerrid appeared on a panel in 2002. Yerrid performed a puppet demonstration with Croaker and Goggles.
- Invisible Fozzie Action Figure sold exclusively at the convention, by Palisades Toys.
- Super Grover Action Figure sold at the convention, by Palisades Toys. Intented to help launch a line of Sesame Street figures, it was the only commercially-released product in the line.
- Film project Power of the Dark Crystal featured in a talk, with Genndy Tartakovsky, Brian Froud, Lisa Henson and Michael Polis.
- Dave Goelz, Karen Prell and Red Fraggle appeared on July 27, 2008 to promote Fraggle Rock: Complete Fourth Season. Red led the crowd in a recitation of the Solemn Fraggle Oath, and a sing-along of "Beetle Song."
- The preview issue of BOOM! Studios' The Muppet Show Comic Book made its debut at the 2008 convention.
- Rockne S. O'Bannon appeared to promote the Farscape webisodes and comic book series.
- Archaia Studios Press discussed their upcoming comic lines based on Fraggle Rock, The Dark Crystal, and Labyrinth.
- Karen Prell and Red Fraggle appeared again on July 24, 2010 to promote Fraggle Rock's upcoming run on the new network The Hub, with four sing-alongs of "the Fraggle Rock Theme", "Fraggle Rock Rock" and "Friendship Song", alternating with four autograph sessions throughout the day. The events where located around a small Fraggle Rock exhibit at the "The Hub TV Experience" at the San Diego Marriott.
- Archaia Studios Press hosted a Jim Henson Company panel on July 25, 2010 featuring writers and artists from the Fraggle Rock comics, as well as the upcoming comic installments developed for Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal. Artists Brian Froud, David Petersen, Katie Cook, and editors Tim Beedle, Paul Morrissey, and Joe LeFavi as well as writer Heather White appeared. It was also announced that A Tale of Sand, an unproduced script by Jim Henson and Jerry Juhl, will be adapted into a graphic novel set for release in summer 2011.
- BOOM! Studios had The Muppet Show Comic Book artists Roger Langridge and Amy Mebberson appear on July 25, 2010 to promote the line by customizing comic covers. Muppet King Arthur artist James Silvani and Muppet Snow White co-writers Jesse Blaze Snider and Patrick Storck also appeared. Issue #7 of the Family Reunion story arc featured a special San Diego Comic Con variant cover.
- Justin Timberlake, formerly of *NSYNC, walked around ComicCon with Esquire writer Chris Jones; the duo were wearing Bert and Ernie costumes. (See Sesame Street Halloween costumes (Disguise)#2009.)
- During the Games of Thrones panel Jason Momoa mentions that when he first heard the Dothraki language it sounded to him like a mixture of Jabba the Hut and Fozzie Bear and ends it all with a "wocka wocka"
- Eric Jacobson and Super Grover 2.0 appeared at the Hasbro booth to promote a new Super Grover 2.0 flying toy. Jacobson also greeted fans on his own without Grover. 
- During The Big Bang Theory Panel, Jim Parsons was asked if he was a Man or Muppet. He replied that he is a man but thought it was appropriate to cast him as a Muppet as that's how he feels.
- Limited edition metallic paint versions of Funko Vinyl figures Mahna Mahna and the two Snowths were available in a 3-pack box set.