Robin Williams (b. 1951) is an actor who first became famous as the star of the TV show Mork & Mindy. He's now known for his starring roles in the films Good Morning, Vietnam, Dead Poets Society, Mrs. Doubtfire and Good Will Hunting, for which he won an Academy Award for best supporting actor. He is also well-known for voicing the Genie in Disney's Aladdin and Aladdin and the King of Thieves.
He has also appeared in several Sesame Street segments:
- Williams uses his shoe to demonstrate what makes something alive (EKA: Episode 2749)
- The celebrity version of "Monster in the Mirror" (EKA: Episode 2835)
- Williams talks to Elmo about what you can do with a stick (EKA: Episode 2835)
- Willams talks about his knees. (EKA: Episode 3709)
- Williams shows off the wonders of feet (EKA: Episode 3923)
- Williams asks Elmo and the kids whether they would allow a nonsense talking, horned two-headed stranger to play baseball with them. The Two Headed Monster shows up to play. (EKA: Episode 2795)
- Williams talks to a robin (Kevin Clash) about how similar and different they are, and the robin sings "Lullaby of Birdland." (EKA: Episode 3077)
- Williams and the Two-Headed Monster explain the word "conflict" in a Season 42 Word of the Day segment.