Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Richard Darwin was an animatronic designer and technician with Jim Henson's Creature Shop for over a decade.
Darwin began his film effects career on Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth and Waxwork II: Lost in Time. Other credits outside the Creature Shop include 102 Dalmatians (for Neal Scanlan's studio), Dog Soldiers, AVP: Alien vs. Predator, Underworld: Awakening (working on the lycans), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and Into the Grizzly Maze. For Rise of the Planet of the Apes, he puppeteered Baby Caesar.
Creature Shop credits
- The Flintstones - Mechanic
- The Neverending Story III - Mechanic
- Babe - Animatronic technician
- Loch Ness - Mechanical technician
- 101 Dalmatians - Animatronic designer
- The Adventures of Pinocchio - Animatronic designer
- Buddy - Key animatronic designer
- Lost in Space - Key animatronic designer
- Farscape - Prosthetics and creature effects ("Exodus from Genesis")
- Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story - Animatronic designer
- Five Children and It - It animatronic body supervisor
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Animatronic designer/on-set supervisor
- Mee-Shee: The Water Giant - Mechanic