Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Restaurants and other places to eat seen in Muppet/Henson productions.
- Owner: Mrs. Bluveridge: Staff: Jim Hawkins, Gonzo, Rizzo the Rat
- Menu: Suckling potatoes, table scraps, rum
- Owner: Aunt Em; Cook: Uncle Henry; Waitress: Dorothy Gale
- Menu: French fries, burgers, general Midwest diner fare
- Owner/cook: Charlie; Manager: Andre; Waiters: Grover, Piño
- Menu: Big hamburger, tomato surprise, alphabet soup, chicken sandwich, medium-rare 9
- Owner: Doc Hopper
- Menu: Frog legs, frog legs, frog legs so fine; see article for full list
- Cook: Grouch Cook; Staff: Waitress, various Grouches
- Menu: Tossed salad, spaghetti with apples and maple syrup, ham and donuts
- The Dubonnet Club (not so much a restaurant as it is a supper club)
- Staff: Stanley, maitre d'
- Menu: Steaks the price of an Oldsmobile, caviar, Champagne that tastes like ginger ale with enough sugar
- Owner: evicted; Staff: greasy waiter; Entertainment: The El Sleezo Cuties, Fozzie Bear, pianist
- Menu: More frog legs
- Owners: Mr. Hooper, David, Mr. Handford, Alan: Staff: David, Gina, Gabi
- Menu: Grilled cheese sandwiches, porridge, oatmeal, bird seed milkshakes
- Menu: Live appetizers
- Owner/cook: Pete; Staff: Jenny, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Rizzo the Rat, Yolanda, Tatooey, Masterson, Chester
- Menu: Yankee bean soup with spoon, tomatoes, hamburgers, hominy grits, etc.
- Restaurant Copain (Time Piece)
- Menu: Seagram's wine, Jim Henson's head on a platter
- Owner: Vincent Sardi Jr.