Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a candy product created in 1928 and currently owned by The Hersey Company. One of their best known advertisements involves two people possessing chocolate and peanut butter, colliding and remarking "You got your peanut butter in my chocolate!" and "You got your chocolate in my peanut butter!"
- In the Dinosaurs episode "Power Erupts," Robbie Sinclair accidently dips a chocolate bar in peanut butter when trying to come up with an idea for his science project.
- In Muppets Tonight episode 107, Gonzo gets his copy of a Muppet Babies VHS mixed with Zippety Zap's VHS copy of a Seinfeld episode, which they then put together to make "Seinfeld Babies". Although the rest of the crew don't take well to the idea, Gonzo states that "it worked with peanut butter and chocolate".
- In a 1999 episode of Sesame Street, Baby Bear's long hair ends up getting stuck in Telly's peanut butter sandwich. They then paraphrase the Reese's commercials.
- In a 2011 promo for Once Upon a Monster, Tim Schafer and Cookie Monster collide, combining their respective X-box 360 and cookie. After re-enacting the famous Reese's commercial, Cookie and Tim don't come to the conclusion of making something new, but rather Cookie scarfs down his cookie and the X-box 360.
- Donny Most appeared in a Reese's ad