|Air Date||January 23, 1984|
|Written by||David Young|
Red Fraggle has become jealous of Gobo until she finds a sea monster in a nearby pond yet no-one believes her claiming that she's just trying to get attention. The only Fraggle who believes her is Marlon, who plans to capture the monster and put it in a museum.
Meanwhile, Doc experiments on different recipes on how to cook seaweed.
- Fraggles don't have mechanical timekeepers, so they count time for sporting events by counting "One rockbeetle, two rockbeetle..." Unfortunately, everyone counts at a different rate, so reliable records are hard to come by.
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season (HIT!, 2006)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
- The Best of Red (Lions Gate Entertainment, 2012)
International episode titles
- France: "Nenufleur le monstre marin" (Nenufleur the sea monster)
- Germany: "Rotes Seeungeheuer"
- Spain: "El monstruo marino de Rosi"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Trash Heap Doesn't Live Here Anymore||Uncle Matt Comes Home|