|Written by||Jeff Moss|
|Publisher||Festival Attractions, Inc.|
"Proud" is a Sesame Street song by Little Jerry and the Monotones about self-pride in accomplishment and abilities. Little Jerry names things he's proud of, while the Monotones sing anecdotes of those of other people's achievements.
- This is one of the very few times where each member gets their own solo line.
- Jerry Nelson performs the Pumpkin Monotone in this song.
- In this song, Little Jerry's dashiki is seen with a tear in the back at the end.
- An abridged version of the song was practiced by Elmo (with help from Big Jeffy and Little Chrissy) in an early 90's episode, when the former fills in for a sick Little Jerry.
- 60 Favorite Songs from Sesame Street (1975)
- Aren't You Glad You're You? (1977, additional introduction)
- Shalom Sesame: The People of Israel (1986, English and Hebrew subtitles added, introduced by Mandy Patinkin)
- Bye-Bye Pacifier! Big Kid Stories with Elmo (2011)
- Old School: Volume 3 (2012)
- SesameStreet's YouTube Channel
- Shalom Sesame's YouTube Channel - includes shot of Muppets being lowered out of camera range