Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Produced by:||Genius Entertainment|
Pirates: Elmo and the Bookaneers is a 2009 Sesame Street direct-to-video special. Elmo and Alan are reading together in Hooper's Store, when the store is boarded by a band of rowdy pirates -- the Bookaneers, led by captain Tina Fey. Elmo refuses to hand over his book to the pirates, so they give him a series of tests to see if he's worthy of joining their crew. Elmo and the Bookaneers follow a map through Sesame Street to find buried treasure.
The video uses the Street scenes from the 2007 season premiere episode. It's rounded out with Sesame segments relating to pirates, books and imagination.
- What's the Word on the Street?: Squid
- Street scenes from episode 4135
- Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures: Pirates
- Cartoon: "Pirates 'R'"
- The Word of the Day: Brian Williams presents the word "squid"
- Abby Cadabby sings "I Love Words"
- Song: "In the Library."
- Suzie Kabloozie learns about pirates in a book
- Ernie sings "Imagine That"
- Jerry Nelson sings "In My Book"
- Elmo's World: Books