Peter Brooke is the creative supervisor for Jim Henson's Creature Shop. Born in Scarborough, Yorkshire in England, Brooke first worked with The Jim Henson Company in 1988, after graduating from Manchester Polytechnic, where he earned a B.A. in film and television design. He began as a sculptor on The StoryTeller, and in 1991, he migrated from London to the Creature Shop's burgeoning Los Angeles branch. There, he was heavily involved in Dinosaurs, overseeing the adaptation of Kirk Thatcher's sketches to physical puppets.
Outside of the Creature Shop, Brooke continues to create his own sculptures, primiarily of wildlife, and his work has been displayed in many galleries. He is also a jazz saxophonist.
- The StoryTeller: Creature Shop Crew- Badger and squirrel, "Sapsorrow"
- Mother Goose Stories: Puppet builder, incidental characters
- The Ghost of Faffner Hall: Puppet builder
- The StoryTeller: Greek Myths
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Designer- Splinter
- Living with Dinosaurs: Designer
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze: Designer- Splinter
- Dinosaurs: Designer
- The Phantom: Designer/sculptor
- Aliens in the Family
- George of the Jungle: Lead designer
- Dr. Dolittle: Visual supervisor
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas: Visual supervisor
- Cats & Dogs: Visual supervisor/lead sculptor
- Stuart Little 2: Visual supervisor
- The Country Bears: Designer/art director
- The Producers: Creative supervisor
- Frances: Design supervisor
- Where the Wild Things Are: Creative supervisor