Parragon Books is a publisher founded in England in 1988. The company focuses largely on children's books and activity books and makes heavy use of licensed characters, from Disney and others. These have included the Sesame Street and Muppet characters, mostly in craft, activity, and sticker books.
Most of the titles below were published in the UK but a few have also been released in the United States. Parragon has also been the UK publisher for certain Muppet book titles, including Tales of a Sixth-Grade Muppet.
- Sesame Street Big Book of Crafts (2009)
- Sesame Street ABC Book of Crafts (2010)
- Sesame Street Crafts (2010, series of ten craft books)
- All About Me (2010)
- Big Bird's Box of Fun: Word Hunt (2010)
- Cookie Monster's Box of Fun: Count with Me (2010)
- Elmo's Box of Fun: Potty Time (2010)
- The Muppets: Stick ' Em Up! Sticker Book (2010)
- The Muppets: Lights, Camera, Action! Fact File (2012)
- Muppets Most Wanted: Lock 'Em Up! Sticker Activity Book (2014)
- Official site (US)