Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Most of the songs performed on The Muppet Show were originally written for earlier productions, such as plays, movies, television shows, and popular albums. However, some songs were written especially for the show.
- "The Muppet Show Theme" by Sam Pottle & Jim Henson
- "Aunty Chovy" by Derek Scott and David Odell
- "Falling Song" by Ray Charles
- "Jamboree" by Frank Oz & Larry Grossman
- "Make a Song" by Avery Schreiber & Derek Scott
- "Muppera" by Derek Scott
- "Pig Calypso" by Derek Scott
- "The Rhyming Song" by Frank Oz & Larry Grossman
- "Rowlf's Polka" by Derek Scott
- "These Are the Yolks, Folks" by Ray Charles
- "Lo! Hear the Gentle Lark" by Derek Scott (from material by William Shakespeare)
- "Blue Fish Blues" by Ray Charles
- "Pig Shuffle" by Alan Arkin
- "Hey Down" by Chris Langham and Derek Scott
- "I Still Love You" by Jerry Juhl and Larry Grossman
- "Don't Blame the Dynamite" by Donald George "Sam" Beaulieu
- "Sax and Violence" by Jim Henson
- "Gonzo's Song" by Jerry Juhl, Chris Langham and Derek Scott