Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Starting in the second season of The Muppet Show, the pigs, often led by Miss Piggy, performed numerous opening numbers. These were often themed to different cultures, and usually involved elaborate sets and costuming.
- Episode 210: George Burns: "Cuanto Le Gusta"
- Episode 221: Bob Hope: "Pig Calypso"
- Episode 224: Cloris Leachman: "That's Entertainment"
- Episode 304: Gilda Radner: "Lullaby of Broadway"
- Episode 306: Jean Stapleton: "Tico Tico"
- Episode 309: Liberace: "Never on Sunday"
- Episode 310: Marisa Berenson: "Red Pigs Dance"
- Episode 313: Helen Reddy: "Stayin' Alive"
- Episode 320: Sylvester Stallone: "Hawaiian War Chant"
- Episode 324: Cheryl Ladd: "True Love"
- Episode 402: Crystal Gayle: "Swanee" (a pig band plays in a "South German" bar filled with other patrons)
- Episode 415: Anne Murray: "I Get Around"
- Episode 416: Jonathan Winters: "Hold That Tiger"
- Episode 513: Tony Randall: "Yakkety Yak"
- Episode 524: Roger Moore: "In the Navy"
The Bouncing Borcellino Brothers performed an opening act during the first season, though the act wasn't to the same scale as the opening numbers listed here.