Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by||Stephanie Calmenson, Linda Hayward, Emily Perl Kingsley, David Korr, Michaela Muntean|
|Illustrator||Richard Brown, Tom Cooke (cover, end papers), A. Delaney, Tom Leigh, Maggie Swanson, Richard Walz, Marsha Winborn|
|Publisher||Funk & Wagnalls|
|Series||On My Way with Sesame Street|
This volume focuses on children's self-esteem, new experiences and emotional milestones, and feelings: "After hearing about Bert going to the doctor or Betty Lou staying with a baby-sitter for the first time, your children will feel more comfortable when they find themselves in the same predicament.
- I Think That It Is Wonderful (both versions from the book of the same name)
- I Can Do It Myself
- Bert Goes to the Doctor (First published: The Sesame Street Word Book)
- The Truth About Monsters (First published: Monsters, Monsters!)
- So Many Things (First published: I Think That It Is Wonderful (book))
- Frazzle Goes to the Dentist (First published: The Sesame Street Word Book)
- Words About Feelings (First published: The Sesame Street Word Book)
- Little by Little (First published: Big and Little Stories)
- The Mirror Poem (First published: I Think That It Is Wonderful (book))
- I Have a Friend
- Oh, I Was So Embarrased! (First published: I Think That It Is Wonderful (book))
- When I Grow Up (illustrator: Richard Brown)
- First Times
|Previous volume:||Next volume:|
|Volume 4||Volume 6|