Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Music by||Kathryn Raio-Rende and JP Rende|
|Lyrics by||Luis Santeiro|
|Publisher|| Sesame Street Inc.|
Easy Reader Music
The Count takes the lead (backed up by Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Grover, Rosita, Ernie, Bert, Big Bird, Cookie Monster and Murray Monster) as he sings and stomps to find the number of the day. The segments end with the Count stomping however many times the day's number is.
- Performers for the segment included Matt Vogel as the Count, Ryan Dillon as Elmo, Leslie Carrara-Rudolph as Abby, Carmen Osbahr as Rosita, Eric Jacobson as Grover and Bert (voice), Joey Mazzarino as Murray, David Rudman as Cookie Monster, and Carrol Spinney as Big Bird (voice). Assistant puppeteers included John Kennedy (right hand for the Count), Martin P. Robinson (Bert), Peter Linz (Big Bird), Tyler Bunch (Ernie), and Stephanie D'Abruzzo (right hand for Ernie).
- Nadine Zylstra directed this segment.
- Count on Elmo (2015, Number 20 song, during end credits)
- 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
- ↑ POPSUGAR - "Happy 45th Birthday, Sesame Street! Walk on Down to Where the Air Is Sweet"
- ↑ Personal communication with Peter Linz