Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Night Court was a TV sitcom which ran on NBC for nine seasons, from 1984 until 1992. Set in a New York City night court, it focused on eccentric jokester Judge Harry T. Stone and his equally colorful staff (and the often bizarre events in and around the courtroom).
- In the Dinosaurs episode "Charlene's Flat World," Charlene's trial is overseen by Judge H. T. Stone, a reference to Harry T. Stone of Night Court.
- In the sixth season episode "Educating Rhoda," Dan finds out his date is a woman who tends to mimic violent movie characters. Checking the motel TV, Dan finds Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Dressed to Kill, and gripes, "Where are the Muppets when you need them, huh?"
- In the eight season episode "Branded, Part 2," after Roz tries to encourage Dan with a childhood anecdote ending with a bully eating through a straw, he says sarcastically "Why you're not writing for Sesame Street, I'll never know."
- In the ninth season premiere "A Guy Named Phantom, Part 1," Roz refers to abrasive substitute prosecutor Oscar as "Oscar the Grouch."
- John Astin played Kenny in "Inside Harold Stone" (1984) and recurred as Buddy Ryan (1986-1990)
- Jason Bernard played Judge Willard in " Harry on Trial" and "Once in Love with Harry" (both 1984)
- Jack Elliott composed the theme song
- Michael J. Fox played Eddie Simms in "Santa Goes Downtown" (1984)
- Gilbert Gottfried played Oscar Brown (three episodes, 1991)
- Bruce Kirby played Herb Gilpin in "Gypsy" (1984) and Sgt. Braverman in "Murder" (1987)
- Arlene Lorre played Tina in "Branded, Part 1" (1991)
- Richard Moll played Bull Shannon
- Stuart Pankin played Dr. Charles Melnick in "Up on the Roof" (1985), Dr. Adelman in "Here's to You, Mrs. Robinson" (1987) and Mr. Shoope in "Presumed Insolvent" (1991)
- Markie Post played Christine Sullivan (1984 as guest, regular 1985-1992)
- Florence Stanley played Mrs. Rothman in "Murder" (1987) and Judge Wilbur in "The Game Show" (1989)