Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nigel Booth worked with Jim Henson's Creature Shop for several years as resident expert on prosthetic make-up, and combining that with animatronic elements. His earliest projects included The StoryTeller, The StoryTeller: Greek Myths (working on Medusa), and The Witches (for the final sequence where the witches transform into mice). His most significant responsibility may well have been on The English Patient, creating the elaborate make-up for Ralph Fiennes, for which he received a BAFTA award nomination. Booth also worked on the first season of Farscape, and sculpted D'Argo's head prosthetics, and personally applied the make-up.
Creature Shop credits
- The StoryTeller - Creature Shop designer
- The StoryTeller: Greek Myths- Creature Shop designer
- The Witches- prosthetic make-up design
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- designer
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze- designed Tokka
- Dinosaurs- designer
- The Flintstones- designer, sculptor
- The English Patient- prosthetic make-up designer/supervisor
- 101 Dalmatians- puppy sculptor
- Buddy- sculpt for young Buddy
- Farscape- D'Argo make-up sculpt, others (first season only)