Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Jersey is the 3rd state of the United States of America.
- According to Of Muppets and Men, Richard Hunt was born and largely grew up in New Jersey (this was confirmed on The MuppetCast, in an interview with Richard's mother Jane Hunt).
- During an appearance on Family Feud, Johnny Fiama mentioned that he was from Camden, NJ.
- Captain Vegetable's home base is a secret garden somewhere in New Jersey.
- In The Muppet Christmas Carol, while being chased by a cat, Rizzo the Rat hollers, "I'm from Jersey!"
- In The Muppet Show Live, Miss Piggy appeared on a TV monitor, and told Kermit that she couldn't appear at Muppetfest because she was busy at "Piggyfest, a celebration of all things moi. And let me tell you, Bayonne is lovely this time of year."
- Lydia, the tattooed pig, has a tattoo of the iconic scene of George Washington crossing the Delaware River at Trenton, NJ. The Sesame Muppets also re-enact Washington crossing the Delaware in The Sesame Street 1976 Calendar.
- The doctor in The Muppets Take Manhattan suggests that Kermit is "Mr. Enrico Tortellini, of Passaic, New Jersey".
- In Episode 217 of The Muppet Show, when Kermit discovers the cow backstage, he remarks "I think they're gonna love the show in Jersey."
- During the opening song in Big Bird's Birthday or Let Me Eat Cake, everyone compares Big Bird's birthday to a beautiful place. Oscar sings "anyplace in Jersey on a rainy day!"
- In the Sesame Street song, "I'm Talkin' Love", Herry Monster guesses the far away place Trisha Yearwood's friend is in is New Jersey.
- Pepe the King Prawn is seemingly obsessed with the geography of the northeastern United States, in particular, New Jersey. His favorite vacation location is Camden.
- "Born to Add" claims "There's a lot of us adders on the Jersey Shore."
- In a "Monster Clubhouse" segment, the monsters receive a postcard from Minnie Golf in Tiny Town, New Jersey.
- Big Bird visits Union City in a "Wish You Were Here" segment.
- Kermit notes that many of the costumes for CinderElmo were imported from New Jersey in a bonus feature interview.
- Adrienne Bip is from Nutley, New Jersey.
- Singing Telegram Messenger Grover mentions a singing gig he has in Teaneck in Bert & Ernie's Word Play.
- In episode 3129 of Sesame Street, agent Bernie books his all-animal band for a gig in Parsippany.