Neat Stuff To Know & To Do is a title in the 1988 Play-Along Video series. The video features Kai-Lee and PJ in a hodgepodge of segments demonstrating and explaining a variety of things. One segment, for example, demonstrates the technique used to have a puppeteer convincingly control a puppet from behind a stool without being seen, using mirrors. Other segments teach viewers how to skip stones (with Jim Henson himself providing the instruction), and how to scat.
Towards the end of the video, PJ tells Kai-Lee that they've almost run out of tape. Kai-Lee announces a "really big finish" -- a reel of disjointed clips showing various bizarre sights, such as buildings being demolished, in addition to a montage of previous segments from the video, and Fred Newman demonstrating his noisemaking talents.
- Puppeteers: Kevin Clash, Camille Bonora, David Rudman, Bruce Hall, Rick Lyon, Brad Brewer
- Directed by Emily Squires
- Written by Jim Lewis
- Produced by Mary Ann Cleary and Ritamarie Peruggi
- Executive Producer: Jim Henson
- Muppet Workshop: Rollie Krewson
- Production Staff: Chris Matus, Frank Comito, David Gumpel