Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nancy Sans (b. 1946) is a writer who worked on Sesame Street from 1982 until 2002. Amongst other contributions, she penned celebrity skits with Barbara Walters, Tim Robbins, and Yo-Yo Ma, and contributed lyrics to several songs. She also worked on stage shows for Sesame Street Live, directing Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out and scripting 1-2-3 Imagine!, among others.
Sans currently lives and works in the Hudson Valley region, where she founded Young Will, a youth acting group dedicated to making William Shakespeare accessible to young audiences, and directs local Gilbert & Sullivan productions.
- Sing Your Synonyms (with Joe Raposo)
- Mambo I, I, I
- I Go to School (with Christopher Cerf)
- Standing at the Bus Stop Sign (with Cheryl Hardwick)
- Once is Not Enough (with Christopher Cerf)
- That Good Old Nest of Mine (with Mike Renzi)
- Todos un Pueblo (with Luis Santeiro)
- Peligro (with David A. Conner)
- Telly Tut (with Jonathan P. Baker and Donna Elaine Miller)
- Can Read (with Dave Conner)
- Hand Talk (with Christopher Cerf)