- Sam and Friends (WRC-TV, Washington DC only)
- Youth '68
- The Cube
- This Way to Sesame Street (1969)
- Saturday Night Live (1975-1976)
- Big Bird in China
- The StoryTeller
- The Jim Henson Hour
- The Muppets at Walt Disney World
- Gulliver's Travels
- It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
- A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa
- Jim Henson's Pajanimals (starting in July 2012)
The Muppets have appeared on many NBC network shows and specials, including the following: The Tonight Show, The Today Show, Late Night with Conan O'Brien and its time-slot successor Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, The Jack Paar Program, The Perry Como Winter Show, The Torkelsons, The Cosby Show, The West Wing, NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2, America's Got Talent, Deal or No Deal, NBC Salutes the 25th Anniversary of the Wonderful World of Disney, The Television Academy Hall of Fame, 1 vs 100, and Happy Birthday, Bob.
The station runs portable media content site NBC Mobile Buzz, which has interviewed various Muppets in relation to Letters to Santa. Miss Piggy talked to the program in 2008, Kermit and Fozzie in 2009. (video)
- It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie was produced by the network, and the movie featured a few direct references to NBC and its shows (notably Scrubs and Fear Factor). In addition, the NBC chimes are heard and the network logo briefly appears on the bottom of Kermit's foot in a gag about corporate synergy. The chimes also are heard earlier in the movie when Daniel punches in the access code to The Boss's office.
- NBC is one of several networks to pass on The Muppet Telethon in The Muppets.
- ↑ Michael Davis, "Street Gang: The Complete History of 'Sesame Street", 2008.