Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In "The Glow-Worm" sketch, which Jim Henson performed on many variety shows in the 1960s, Kermit the Frog would sit on a wall, eating passing worms. A Muppet monster would drag Kermit off the wall and then re-appear making a chewing motion, creating the illusion that Kermit was eaten whole.
For later sketches, a "slit" in the second Muppet's mouth was made so the eaten Muppet could be pulled through and, if necessary, performed from inside the second Muppet after being "eaten".
- Wilkins Coffee: A whale eats Wontkins.
- Southern Bell Telephone: Big V eats Mack.
- Warburtons: Big Mean Carl eats a bunny.
- "Rock n' Roll Monster": Sour Bird eats the dissolved monster.
- "The Glow-Worm", 1966: Kermit eats two Muppet worms and Big V eats Kermit.
- I've Grown Accustomed to Your Face: Yorick attempts to eat Kermit.
- "Music Hath Charms" sketch, 1967: The Piano eats Kermit.
- "The Computer Dinner" sketch, 1967: The monster eats the Talking Machine.
- "The Glutton" sketch, 1971: The Glutton eats a shrunken Glutton and then tries to eat Ed Sullivan.
- Kermit's Stepping Stones to Success: Beautiful Day Monster threatens to eat Kermit if he doesn't shorten his speech.
- In Episode 0001, a yet unnamed Cookie Monster tries to eat Kermit (by his frog leg) after devouring the letter "W" in his lecture.
- Cookie Monster tries to eat Guy Smiley in a bakery segment when he thinks that he is the thing Guy told him that's eatable and rhymes with "buy"
- A cow nibbles on a Muppet stack of hay as they exit the frame in Forgetful Jones' Oklahoma sketch.
- In the street story of Episode 4414, the tiger tries to eat the monkey and the penguin.
- In Cookie's Crumby Pictures: Star S'mores, Cookie Monster (as Flan Solo) tries to eat Chewie the Cookie several times, but eventually learns to control himself.
- Episode 103: Gorgon Heap eats Baskerville and Miss Piggy during the Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Disappearing Clues sketch.
- Episode 114: A crocodile eats two frogs during the "Never Smile at a Crocodile" number, but later spits them out.
- Episode 115: Behemoth (unseen) eats Kermit for "Veterinarian's Hospital". (He had a frog in his throat.)
- Episode 116: A gorilla presumably eats Dr. Bunsen Honeydew after his Gorilla Detector fails to alert him.
- Episode 204: Lenny the Lizard eats two worms and Gorgon Heap eats Lenny in a new version of the "Glow Worm" sketch.
- Episode 205: Judy Collins: The Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly swallowed a fly, a spider, a bird, a cat, a dog and assorted other shadow-puppet animals before she explodes.
- Episode 210: Luncheon Counter Monster eats the entire machine in a new version of the "Monster & Machine" sketch.
- Episode 316: A lunchbox eats a construction worker.
- Episode 419: A shark tries to eat a lobster during the UK Spot "Boom-A-Raka-Sacky".
- Episode 419: A Crocodile eats the Newsman when he says the name of the Egyptian Crocodile-God, Rezal-evad-gib. Does so a second time in the next scene when the Newsman does it again. (After Beauregard tries to warn Lynda Carter not to say the word, but can't remember it.)
- Episode 515: Mean Mama swallows First Mate Piggy during "Pigs in Space". (When Gonzo declares that Piggy will be disqualified for not dancing - due to the dance marathon - she starts doing so again, from inside Mean Mama's stomach.)
- Episode 115: During the talk spot, Kermit tells Candice Bergen that last week, Sweetums ate the guest. (Although the audience was never shown the incident in the preceding episode.)
- Episode 116: In the "Battle of Insults", Sweetums reveals that he ate his dog.
- Food: A lizard eats a bumblebee, then a snake eats a lizard, a hawk eats a snake, the hawk crashes into a tree and falls and gets eaten by a crocodile, who gets eaten by Luncheon Counter Monster, who gets eaten by Doglion.
- Coffee Break Machine: Luncheon Counter Monster eats the Compu-Coffee 2000.
- Leo and the Monster: Luncheon Counter Monster threatens to eat Leo if he doesn't shorten his speech.
- Think Bigger: Big Mean Carl eats Boo Monster.
- In the DXD "Do Not Touch" video, Kermit gets eaten by an alligator.
- "The Howling": Roy Hess eats a live creature who can be seen while Roy eats with his mouth open. Roy finally spits it out
- "I Never Ate for My Father": A swamp monster eats Robbie Sinclair, some small creatures and later Earl.
- "Fran Live": Robbie eats a live creature but spits it out.
- "Wilderness Weekend": The swamp monster tries to eat Earl, Robbie, Baby Sinclair, Roy, Sid Turtlepuss and Gus Spikeback.
- "Into the Woods": The Predator monster eats a baby dinosaur in the "Your Solo Wilderness Ritual" video.
- "I Never Ate for My Father": A small creature in the woods says that he tried to get his son to be a carnivore, and ate him when he refused.
- "Employee of the Month": Earl mentions that B.P. Richfield got where he is by eating *his* boss.
- "A New Leaf": B.P. Richfield says that he ate a little boy for breakfast and was planning to eat the boy's sister for lunch.
- "WESAYSO Knows Best": B.P. Richfield says that he bit his nephew's head off.
- In "Swamp Music", during an awkward dinner between the Sinclairs and mammals, Mudbelly asks "What's the matter? You've never had mammals for dinner before?" Baby responds, "All the time. They're yummy!"
- In "Little Green Lie", Foo-Foo chases after a tennis ball and jumps right into Carl's mouth. Everyone is horrified; Carl responds, "He got the ball. He's happy." Lara Spencer is eventually seen rescuing the regurgitated dog at Rowlf's Tavern.
- In "Generally Inhospitable", Carl eats Rizzo.
- In The Frog Prince, Sweetums tries to eat Robin the Frog.
- Sweetums eats Lew Zealand's fish Tommy during the end credits of The Muppet Movie.
- In Kermit's Swamp Years, Kermit almost eats Horace D'Fly, before spitting him out.
- In From the Balcony Episode 24, The Blimp eats The Defroster.
- In the Kokomo Music Video, a shark tries to eat an Inkspot.
- In one of several group shots seen in TV spots for The Muppets, Pepe is shown in Behemoth's mouth.
- During the credits of the "All I Need Is Love" music video, Big Mean Carl eats a rabbit.
- In Lady Gaga & the Muppets' Holiday Spectacular, Big Mean Carl eats Albert and later tries to eat Kermit.
- During their QVC-takeover, Big Mean Carl eats Rizzo (who later reappears).
- Every episode of Disney Drive-On has Big Mean Carl eating an office bunny.
- In Here Come the Muppets, Floyd Pepper says that Animal likes kids, and adds that he had two for breakfast.
- The Muppet Show Episode 202: Behemoth tries to eat Zero in the opening; Zero tries to eat Sam; and Mean Mama tries to eat Zero during the closing.
- Episode 207: Edgar Bergen: Charlie McCarthy tells Kermit that although he doesn't talk to frogs much, he has had dinner with frogs: "They're delicious."
- Episode 214: Kermit chides the crocodiles for attempting to eat Elton John after the opening number.