Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Muppets Party Cruise is a video game released for the Sony PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube in 2003.
The plot is minimal -- the Muppets are on a cruise ship, and Pepe has accidentally booked their cabins in the engine room at the bottom of the ship. The player can assume the identity of six Muppets (Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Pepe the King Prawn and Animal) as they make their way to the upper decks of the ship.
There are five decks on the ship, and the object of each deck is to win a required number of matching-colored party favors by playing a collection of mini-games. Mini-games include shuffleboard, speed bingo, and a clone of the video game "Asteroids."
The game features two "modes" that can be played: The Short Cruise & the Long Cruise.
The Short Cruise mode is a non-linear collection of multiplayer mini-games. This mode does not immediately offer play for all the mini-games that are available in the game.
The Long Cruise mode is a linear collection of mini-games. By completing various stages in this mode, the player can "unlock" additional mini-games to play. In addition to unlocking 15 mini-games and 4 additional boards, you can unlock all 20 Muppetisms for each new board/mini-game.
As is customary with games released solely for a gaming console, there are "locked" features which the player can unlock by achieving a certain goal (e.g. setting a high score or winning a section of the game). The locked features for this game are additional mini-games.
Muppets Party Cruise features original music by Chris Tilton, including "Muppets Party Cruise Rag", a song sung by Kermit over the credits. (Muppet writer Craig Shemin wrote the "Party Cruise Rag" lyrics.)
- Steve Whitmire as Kermit the Frog, Rizzo the Rat, Bean Bunny, Andy Pig, Beaker, Link Hogthrob
- Eric Jacobson as Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear
- Dave Goelz as Gonzo, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Digit, Zoot, Randy Pig, Waldorf
- Bill Barretta as Pepe the King Prawn, Rowlf, Bobo the Bear, Johnny Fiama, the Swedish Chef
- Jerry Nelson as Floyd Pepper, Statler, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Lew Zealand, Crazy Harry, Camilla the Chicken
- John Kennedy as Animal, Dr. Teeth
- Brian Henson as Sal Minella, Scooter, Janice, the Newsman
- Kevin Clash as Clifford, Sam the Eagle
- John Henson as Sweetums
- Unlocked from the start
- Beach Speeders - Hosted by Scooter
- Bunsen's Burners - Hosted by Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
- Cannon Fodder - Hosted by Gonzo
- Crustacean Crush - Hosted by Pepe the King Prawn
- Dune Buggies - Hosted by Clifford
- Looney Unicycles - Hosted by Fozzie Bear
- Outta Gas - Hosted by Sweetums
- Pigsty Party - Hosted by Andy Pig and Randy Pig
- Rhythm Mayhem - Hosted by Animal
- Shuffle Chalk - Hosted by Statler and Waldorf
- Slippery When Wet - Hosted by Kermit the Frog
- Speed Bingo - Hosted by Bean Bunny
- Stage Fright - Hosted by The Swedish Chef
- Stinky Cheese - Hosted by Rizzo the Rat
- Tug 'O War - Hosted by Miss Piggy
- Locked mini-games
- Aeroplane Island - Hosted by Janice
- Asteroid Belt - Hosted by Link Hogthrob and Dr. Julius Strangepork
- Chemical Imbalance - Hosted by Beaker
- Fish Flingers - Hosted by Lew Zealand
- Food Fight - Hosted by Dr. Teeth
- Gumball Drops - Hosted by Johnny Fiama and Sal
- Lights Out - Hosted by Crazy Harry
- Natural Disaster - Hosted by the Newsman
- Power Boatin' - Hosted by Bobo the Bear
- Scuba Driving - Hosted by Camilla the Chicken
- Short Circuit - Hosted by Digit
- Sling Ball (AKA Precision Painter) - Hosted by Sam the Eagle
- Spinball - Hosted by Floyd Pepper
- Ticklin' The Ivories - Hosted by Rowlf the Dog
- Too Cool - Hosted by Zoot
- Developer : Mass Media
- Publisher : TDK Mediactive
- Genre : Arcade, Single-Player, Multi-Player
- PlayStation 2 : November 14, 2003.
- GameCube : November 21, 2003.