We've been working for the last few days on a redesign for the Main Page. We seem to have settled on a design, and we just need to decide which color scheme to use. (See Talk:Main Page for all the gory details.)
These two versions are currently up for consideration:
Main Page 2 colors
Main Page 4 colors
Vote below for which one you like better, by putting your name and a date stamp under your choice. Voting opens now, and it'll go on until there's a clear decision. If there's a strong division, we'll close the vote and discuss it further.
Main Page 2 colorsEdit
- Pantalones 21:13, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- Toughpigs 22:44, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- Gusworld 23:28, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- Radionate 00:39, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- Skippy Farlstendoiro 09:13, 16 March 2006 (UTC) - and sorry to add fuel to the fire, but that's the one I like most.
Main Page 4 colorsEdit
- I'm fine with this --- decent mix of colors and they all work for me. Agent0042 21:31, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
- Nate Nateboegel
- One Vote by --Dark Frackle 01:01, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- I like this one. -Ryan PrawnRR 03:25, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- One vote by -- BradFraggle 06:41, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- One vote by --MuppetVJ 16:14, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- One vote by -- Deanmo19 18:39, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
I hate them bothEdit
- (You're only allowed to vote for this option if you can post an alternative.)
- One vote for "I hate them both." Those colors are horrible. -- Scott Scarecroe 21:23, 14 March 2006 (UTC) (alternative: Main Page 2)
- Ooh, wait... I like this one better as an alternative: Main Page 1 color off-white
- I have to say I agree with Scott. Main Page 2 looks best. Pawnshopsign 16:44, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- I don't like the black (out)lines of the squares. They look too crowded to me... if they were grey, like the rest of the Wiki's design, I might have gone for the first option. I also kind of like the current main page... -- Jog 17:14, 15 March 2006 (UTC) <-- me.
- I like the page the way it is. --Erik Ebrowne 17:50, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- If you absolutely need all the boxes, then Scott's off white isn't bad.
- I prefer the current look above the two new ones. The pastel-ish colors don't fit the motif, they all just seem a bit random. -- JParanoid 18:45, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
- I like Scotts alternative Main Page 2 -- Warrick 19:21, 15 March 2006 (UTC)