- The Stray Cats, The English Beat, Dave Davies, Mick Fleetwood, Paul Kantner, Tony Banks, Steve Smith, Kenny Rogers (with Dolly Parton), The Charlie Daniels Band, Conway Twitty, Christmas in the Stars: The Star Wars Christmas Album, Roman Holliday, Jennifer Holliday, Pat Benatar, Stevie Wonder, Thomas Dolby, Musical Youth, and Elvis Costello
Zoot's Salute as told to Marianne Meyer
- Spotlight on Rick Springfield
Coming Attractions with Statler and Waldorf as told to Andy Pasternack
- Romeo and Juliet on Ice, Christmas in Washington, Little House on the Prairie, Raisins and Almonds, Mr. Wizard's World, The Rescuers, Mickey's Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story
- The Witches, The Reluctant Dragon, The Last Elegant Bear, Freebies for Kids, The Earth is Flat - And Other Great Mistakes, The Simon and Schuster Book of Facts and Fallacies, Real Dogs Don't Eat Leftovers, When Bad Dogs Happen to Good People, The 1984 Ewok Calendar, The 365 Jokes, Puns, and Riddles Calendar
- "How They Almost Wrecked My Exclusive Interview with Ricky Schroder" by Miss Piggy, as told to Louise Gikow
- "A Muppet Labs Special Report: Fun Fads, Doo-Dads, and Other Thingies" by Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, as told to Fred Newman
- Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker investigate the latest fads.
- "Treasures from The Kermitage Collection" by Henry Beard
- "It's Party Time in Fraggle Rock" illustrated by Lisa McCue
- Art from They Call Me Boober Fraggle.
- "Skating Star Rosalynn Sumners Glides with Gonzo" as told to Gary Dobbs
- "Gong for the Golds" as told to David Granger
- Gonzo's roundup of Top-Notch Olympic Athletes including Tamara McKinney, Scott Hamilton, Phil and Steve Mahre, and Elaine Zayak.
- The Muppet gang in an adaptation of A Christmas Carol, with Kermit as Bob Cratchit, Sam the Eagle as Ebenezer Scrooge, Floyd as Fred, Animal as Marley, Fozzie as The Ghost of Christmas Past, Dr. Teeth as The Ghost of Christmas Present, Miss Piggy as Emily Cratchit, Robin as Tiny Tim, Rats as the Cratchit children, Janice and Pops as guests at Fred's party, and Gonzo as The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
- "We Interrupt This Magazine"
- "A PIzza Counter Encounter" as told to Cathi Rosenberg
- "The Second Great Muppet Look-Alike Contest"
- "On Canines and Keyboards" as told to Fred Newman
- Rowlf interviews musician and composer Kirk Nurock and his dog Emily, a foxy terrier.
Poultry edited by Mark Saltzman
- Featuring Duck-tionary, The Great Turkey Debate, a Guy and Brad Gilchrist cartoon, and a Poultry Word Quiz.
Rarely Sighted Muppets
- Suzanne Lewandowski of Calumet City, Illinois encounters a knitted hat.
Gonzo's Weirder Than Me:Volume Five
- Peculiar Poultry.
Dough-it-Yourself Muppet Tree Ornaments You Can Make
- Instructions for making your own Muppet Dough ornamnets.
- Computer blips, including a review of the first Muppet home video game, Pigs in Space
Miss Piggy's Advice as told to Louise Gikow
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|Issue #4||Issue #6|