- Bryan Adams, U2, The Beatles, Paul Young, Phil Collins, Dire Straights, Max Headroom, Art of Noise, Simply Red, Pete Townshend, Fats Waller, Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Count Basie, Michael J. Fox, Jeremy Irons, Mark Isham, The Parachute Club, Donna Summer, Jack Wagner, Martee Lebow
Zoot's Salute as told to Marianne Meyer
- Whitney Houston
- Innerspace, The Princess Bride, Spaceballs, Superman IV, Masters of the Universe, The Living Daylights, Benji the Hunted, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Chipmunk Adventure, Harry and the Hendersons, Adventures in Babysitting, Garbage Pail Kids!, Beauty and the Beast, Ernest Goes to Camp, Max Headroom, Show Off!, The Cosby Show, Return to Treasure Island
- The Goats, Exploring Summer, How I Came to Be a Writer, The Lightey Club, The Bug Book, The Bug Bottle, How to Think Like a Scientist, The Illustrated Casey at the Bat, Sports Illustrated's Great Moments in Baseball, Strange and Amazing Baseball Stories, Gumby, the Authorized Biography of the World's Favorite Clayboy, The Bears' House
- Bunsen achieves flight by tying 632 helium balloons to his lawn chair.
- "Muppet Magazine Salutes He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" by Miss Piggy as told to Janet Verklin.
- "Olympic Diving Champ Greg Louganis at the Great Muppet Dive-In!" as told to Jim Lewis
Volume 5, Number 3
Garbage! written by Betsy Loredo
- Features a trash trivia test about recycling.
Rarely Sighted Muppets
- Susan Kaminski spots a lavender ballet monster.
Scientifically Speaking with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew as told to Marianne Meyer
- Muppet Labs Rips the Lid Off Garbology: Bunsen and Beaker examine garbage scientifically.
Gonzo's Weirder Than Me: Volume 19 as told to Betsy Loredo
- Trash-O-Rama!: Gonzo showcases his collection of trash photos.
Miss Piggy's Advice as told to Louise Gikow
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|
|Issue #18||Issue #20|