Issue #1: Winter 1983
- The Gog-Gos, Linda Ronstadt, the Doobie Brothers, the Eagles, Miss Piggy's Aerobique Exercise Workout Album, The Muppet Love Song Album (unreleased)
- Something Wicked This Way Comes, Airplane II: The Sequel, Trenchcoat, The Trail of the Pink Panther, Tex, The Outsiders, Heidi's Song, Twice Upon a Time, The Dark Crystal
- The Amazing Amazeman, Secrets of the Super Athletes: Football Tips for Fans and Players, The Kids' Whole Fortune Catalog, The Black Stallion Returns, A Dictionary of American Pop/Rock, Grown-Ups and Other Problems: Help for Small People in a Big World, Basic Fun: Computer Games, Puzzles, and Problems Children Can Write, Kermit's Garden of Verses, Miss Piggy's Calendar of Calendars
- "A Special Preview"
- "The Muppet Magazine Interview: Robin Williams" by Kermit the Frog as told to Katy Dobbs
- Green Christmas, Please Rest Ye Grumpy Gentlemen, Fozzie the Showman, Wreck the Malls
- "Mup-Man" by Isadore Seltzer
- Pac-Man inspired maze
- Gonzo stars as the title alien, seen mostly in shadows, with Kermit in the Elliot role. Piggy plays "Mom," Fozzie Bear substitutes for Michael, Annie Sue Pig fills in as Gertie, Bunsen and Beaker play the scientists, and Statler appears as the biology teacher. Also appearing: Animal, Scooter, Janice, Rowlf, and on TV, Ernie and Bert.
- "Greene Meets Green"
- "Fozzie's Night Out"
- "Veterinarian's Hospital Meets Erica from All My Children"
- Susan Lucci is interviewed and appears in a Vet's Hospital photo series.
- "It's Just What I Always Wanted..."
- Thank you letters from the Muppets.
- "The Great Muppet Look-Alike Contest"
Volume One: Undersea Oddities
Weirder Than Me
- Gonzo investigates mysterious ocean creatures.
Statler and Waldorf Reveal How to Heckle Your Way Through Life
Rarely Sighted Muppets
Traditional Holiday Spoon-Hanging
Tech Watch: True Happenings in the World of High Tech Electronics
- Martian antennas, pocket-sized Sony Watchman, Mattel synsonics drums
|Previous issue:||Next issue:|