The Muppet Celebrity T-shirts are a series of celebrity-inspired t-shirts unveiled at the apparel trade show MAGIC, held in Las Vegas in August 2005 and auctioned off on DisneyAuctions.com, with proceeds benefiting Children's Hospital Los Angeles. The designs can currently be seen in the Muppets.com gallery.
- Quentin Tarantino - "Mr. Green," a spoof of a character in his film Reservoir Dogs.
- Eva Longoria - Depicting a scene from her series Desperate Housewives, Kermit mows Miss Piggy's lawn.
- Robert De Niro - "You croakin' to me?," spoofing the actor's famous line in Taxi Driver.
- Tony Hawk - Animal on a skateboard.
- Jennifer Garner - "Amphibious," featuring Kermit in a spoof of Leonardo da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man" which has been featured prominently in Garner's television series Alias.
- Teri Hatcher - Kermit and some "Desperate Houseflies."
- Kelly Ripa - The Electric Mayhem in a "Club Mayhem" graphic design.
- Virginia Madsen - Kermit and Piggy in a scene from the Oscar-winning film Sideways.
- Jimmy Johnson - Kermit as a NASCAR driver.