The Muppet CD-ROM: Muppets Inside is a PC computer game produced by Starwave in 1996. At the start of the game, Bunsen Honeydew accidentally digitizes the Muppets and traps them inside the player's computer, along with bits and pieces of the games they were working on. Only Rizzo and Statler and Waldorf remain outside. Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear travel around the Bitmap on a Databus to save their friends. The player helps Kermit and Fozzie clear blocked passages on the map by playing the Muppets' mini-games, as well as collecting various Muppet Show clips and Muppet props.
- Beaker's Brain: The player helps Bunsen unscramble Beaker's memories of The Muppet Show clips.
- Statler and Waldorf: Two Thumbs Down: The player rotates boxes to unscramble Statler and Waldorf's video clips.
- Wocka on the Wild Side: In a parody of Missile Command, the player shoots down flying tomatoes, pies, and other things that the audience throws at Fozzie as he crosses the Muppet Theater stage.
- Death-Defying Acts of Culture: The player positions Gonzo's cannon so he flies through a target.
- Scope That Song: Clifford hosts a version of Name That Tune, with the songs played by Lew Zealand's fish or Marvin Suggs and the Muppaphone.
- Kitchens of Doom: A parody of Doom, with the Swedish Chef fighting giant vegetables in a crypt-like kitchen.
- Trivial But True!: A Hollywood Squares game, with Fozzie as the center square.
- The title is a play on Intel's advertising slogan, "Intel Inside," meaning that one could find an Intel processor inside a computer marked with its sticker.
- The box describes Clifford as "the newest Muppet."
- A bonus "Muppetizer'" feature provided custom cursors, sounds and wallpaper.
- The game came with a 6x6 inch, 30-page booklet with Henson history, character profiles, game instructions and credits.
- Muppet Performers: Frank Oz, Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Jerry Nelson, Kevin Clash, Bill Barretta
- Performers (Archive Material): Jim Henson, Richard Hunt, Brian Meehl, Kathryn Mullen
- Director: David Gumpel
- Writer: Craig Shemin
- Producer: Ritamarie Peruggi
- Executive Producer: Eddie Dombrower
- Designer/Producer: John Cutter
- Art Director: John Delahanty
- Original Music: Nathan Wang