Bloopers are outtakes from a production when a mistake is made or the actors go off script.
- The Muppet Show — a special on ATV included a few short bloopers from filming. Another special on ITV, It'll Be Alright on the Night featured a very brief outtake.
- The Muppets at Walt Disney World — a blooper reel was prepared most likely for a production party.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol — Gonzo and Rizzo introduce a two and a half minute video of bloopers on the 2002 Disney DVD and 2005 Kermit's 50th Anniversary DVD.
- Muppets Tonight — most episodes included bloopers in the end credits. Some of these were available on Henson.com for a time.
- Long John Silver's — Pepe's Lounge on the company's official site, at one time housed two 1-minute clips of bloopers from the filming of the commercials.
- It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie — a blooper reel is present on the DVD release. Additional clips not on the DVD were also broadcast on NBC's Funniest Outtakes 2.
- The Muppets' Wizard of Oz — a blooper reel is present on the DVD release.
- A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa — a blooper reel is included after the credits on the extended-edition DVD.
- Kermit's Swamp Years — a blooper reel is present on the DVD release.