Sent out quarterly, the zine included reviews of current Muppet merchandise, news of productions in development, cartoons, several editorials, and interviews with Jerry Juhl, Bill Barretta and Jim Lewis.
After the MuppetFest event in 2001, a special edition of MuppetZine was created called "MuppetFest Memories." With no publicly released video, this and online accounts of the weekend are the only documentation available to fans of the only official Muppet fan convention to date.
Archived MuppetZine articles:
- Meet Scott Shaw! (Issue #3)
- Muppet Might-Have-Beens (Issue #13)
- Jerry Juhl interview (Issue #16)
- Jim Lewis interview (Issue #17)
- Bill Barretta interview (Issue #19)
- MuppetFest Memories: Day 1 and Day Two (special edition)