|Music by||Kenny Ascher and Paul Williams|
|Source||The Muppet Movie|
|Publisher||Fuzzy Muppet Songs|
"Movin' Right Along" is sung in The Muppet Movie by Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear as they set out together in Fozzie's Studebaker for California. The song is generally upbeat and has a number of comical lines reflecting the passing scenery, such as Fozzie singing "Hey, I've never seen the sun come up in the west?" Kermit and Paul Williams sang the song together on The Muppet Show Live. Kermit and Fozzie sang the song again during the Muppet Medley on Jim Henson's Musical World.
In 2017, the song was performed as part of the "Travel Songs Medley" in The Muppets Take The Bowl
There is a very brief lyric from the song that is missing in the movie, but it has been heard in audio form.
The song was later used in the "Wildebeest & Turtle" episode of The Animal Show to a montage of animals who love to travel-migrating great distances each year. In the same episode, Stinky the Skunk briefly sings the song after the video montage ended.
- The Muppet Movie (1979)
- Movin' Right Along/Never Before, Never Again (single, 1979)
- Favorite Songs From Jim Henson's Muppets (1986)
- Music, Mayhem and More! (2002)
- The Green Album (2011, performed by Alkaline Trio)
- The Muppet Movie
- The World of Jim Henson (1994, edited)
- It's Not Easy Being Green (1994, ending cut)
- Henson's Place