|Music by||Kenny Ascher and Paul Williams|
|Publisher||Fuzzy Muppet Songs|
"Movin' Right Along" is sung in The Muppet Movie by Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear as they set out together in Fozzie's Studebaker for California. The song is generally upbeat and has a number of comical lines reflecting the passing scenery, such as Fozzie singing "Hey, I've never seen the sun come up in the west?"
Kermit and Paul Williams sang the song together for The Muppet Show Live in 2001. Kermit and Fozzie sang the song during the Muppet Medley in Jim Henson's Musical World in 2012, and again as part of the "Moving Medley" in the concerts The Muppets Take the Bowl and The Muppets Take the O2.
There is a very brief lyric from the song that is missing in the movie, but it has been heard in audio form.
The song was later used in the "Wildebeest & Turtle" episode of The Animal Show to a montage of animals who love to travel-migrating great distances each year. In the same episode, Stinky the Skunk briefly sings the song after the video montage ended.
- The Muppet Movie (1979)
- Movin' Right Along/Never Before, Never Again (single, 1979)
- Favorite Songs From Jim Henson's Muppets (1986)
- Music, Mayhem and More! (2002)
- The Green Album (2011, performed by Alkaline Trio)
- We're Doing a Best Of (2018)
- The Muppet Movie
- The World of Jim Henson (1994, edited)
- It's Not Easy Being Green (1994, ending cut)
- Henson's Place