Mork & Mindy was a sitcom about Mork (Robin Williams), an alien from the planet Ork, who lived with his friend Mindy (Pam Dawber) in Boulder, Colorado. The series ran on ABC from 1978 to 1982. The show was a spin-off of the fifth-season Happy Days episode "My Favorite Orkan," which was a showcase for guest star Williams but presented the character Mork as part of Richie Cunningham's dream.
- In the series' second episode "Mork Moves In" (9/21/78), when Mork and Mindy tell her father about Mork's origins, her father doesn't believe them. He says, "Everybody knows that space creatures are always green!" Mork then makes his face green. After a few seconds, he returns his face to normal. He comments, "It's not easy being green!"
- While receiving thousands of television feeds in The Jim Henson Hour episode 101, Digit shouts "Nanoo Nanoo!", one of Mork's alien phrases.
- Barbara Billingsley played homicidal cell-mate Mrs. Louise Bailey in the fourth season episode "Cheerleader in Chains"
- Corey Feldman played Billy in the season three episodes "Mork the Prankster" and "Gunfight at the Mor-Kay Corral"
- Garry Marshall created the series, as well as wrote and directed multiple episodes
- Paul Reubens played Dickie Nimitz in the fourth season episode "Long Before We Met"
- William Shatner appeared as himself in the fourth season episode "Mork, Mindy and Mearth Meet MILT"
- Robin Williams played Mork
- Jonathan Winters played Dave McConnell in the third season episode "Mork and the Family Reunion" and Mearth in the final season (1981-1982)